39 authors for Aboard Entrepreneurship. Here's a quick look at the new additions:
- David Hauser, founder of companies such as the Grasshopper Group & Chargify, aimed at empowering other entrepreneurs.
- Dharmesh Shah, founder of HubSpot, makers of internet marketing software.
- Hiten Shah, co-founder of the awesome analytics startup, KISSmetrics.
- Nivi & Naval from the very popular startup & VC blog, VentureHacks, as well as the great new angel investing platform, AngelList.
- Kyle Bragger, hacker supremo and founder of the community & collaboration platform, Forrst.
- Rich Aberman, co-founder of the YCombinator startup and group payment platform, WePay.
- Ethan Bloch, co-founder of FlowTown, an amazing new social media marketing platform.
- Danielle Morrill, director of marketing at cloud communications company, Twilio.
- Christy Liu, co-founder of the new travel recommendations startup, Wanderfly.
- Chris Bowler, founder of FusionAds, a niche advertising network.
- Andrew Smith, co-founder of leading South African online retail space, YuppieChef.
We hope to have our list of contributors (between 50 - 60) finalized in the next week. Then it's onto the content. :)